To advance research and increase knowledge for the improvement of oral health.
- Promote support for oral health research.
- Enhance the quality and scope of oral health.
- Promote the advancement of oral health and science.
To support and represent the oral health research community.
- Facilitate professional development in the oral health research community.
- Increase the Association's services, resources, and membership.
- Represent the scientific community on issues related to oral health research.
To facilitate the communication and application of research findings.
- Increase opportunities for scientific exchange.
- Enhance science transfer to scientific/professional societies, educators, clinicians, and the public.